IBM System x Technical PrinciplesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have some experience with Intel-based computer hardware and Windows or Linux operating systems.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
This is the entry course for all of the System x Technical Education Roadmaps including certification, clustering, and systems management. The student will gain a thorough understanding of the design, architectures, features, and functions of IBM System x servers.
This course will cover all the technological innovations that comprise the System x, Bla/12/enter, and Flex System product portfolio. First, we will build a foundation centered around basic System x architectures and technologies that are featured across the product line. Next, we focus on the products that comprise the System x server portfolio: tower, rack, and the X6/ eX5 line of servers. This course will show how the System x technologies, tools, systems management options, and support combine to provide a total end-to-end business solution.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System x Technical Training
- Provide the best solution for the business need by selecting the best architecture and product
- Distinguish the key architectural and component differences of the storage subsystem models
- Critique disk offerings for the best solution for the business need
- Select the appropriate DIMM type based on business solution objectives
- Summarize the features of the network and PCI subsystems
- Classify the IBM Systems Management offering to the resource it manages
- Identify business problems using tools, methods, resources and processes
- Select from the IBM Tower Server offerings an accurate solution using the features and architectural advantages that are relevant to the customer's environment and plans
- Select from the IBM Rack Server offerings an accurate solution using the features and architectural advantages that are relevant to the customer's environment and plans
- Select from the IBM x3650 Server offerings an accurate solution using the features and architectural advantages that are relevant to the customer's environment and plans
- Select from the IBM Enter