IBM Tealeaf cxOverstat 9.0 Usability Analysis and ConfigurationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 8.8 Fundamentals
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 8.8 Events and Reports
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
IBM® Tealeaf® cxOverstat usability analytics provides enhanced support for analysis and understanding of user intention across digital interaction points such as web and mobile. It allows companies to consume and quantify customer behavior data and turn it into real business insight
This course describes the uses and benefits of IBM® Tealeaf® cxOverstat, and how to use its overlays and reports to understand the user website experience. It explains how to filter these reports to show how particular segments of visitors behave. It also explains how to create and add Dimensions to power this filtering capability. Finally, it defines when to use Goal-Based Dimensions to filter by outcome-based criteria.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Tealeaf 9.x - Customer Behavior Analysis All Roles
- IBM Tealeaf 9.x - Customer Behavior Analysis Business Analyst
- Explain the purpose and benefits of Tealeaf cxOverstat
- List the overlays available in Tealeaf cxOverstat and explain their uses
- Analyze user behavior by using Tealeaf cxOverstat overlays
- Create Usability Report groups and apply them to Tealeaf cxOverstat Events
- Create Goal-Based Dimensions