IBM Tivoli Directory Server 6.3 Advanced DeploymentIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Understand LDAP fundamentals and
- Have experience with IBM Tivoli Directory Server administration
- IBM Tivoli Directory Server 6.3 System Administration (TW083) or (8W083)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Learn to plan and construct complex, distributed, IBM Tivoli Directory Server (ITDS) environments using several methods. Through hands-on labs you create multi-server replicated directories, including a proxy server. You also work on various tuning and troubleshooting techniques. Throughout the course you learn concepts, then apply them in hands-on labs, which comprise over 50% of the course.
This course is also avaialable as an instructor-led online class. See course IBM Tivoli Directory Server 6.3 Advanced Deployment (ILO) (8W233) for details.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Tivoli Directory Server 6.3
- Describe the different deployment options with ITDS
- Describe the criteria used to set up the optimal ITDS deployment
- Set up a distributed ITDS deployment using replication
- Set up a distributed ITDS deployment using proxy server
- Plan and perform ITDS updates with minimal downtime using replication
- Plan and perform ITDS updates with minimal downtime using proxy server
- Identify problems with distributed ITDS deployments
- Troubleshoot problems with distributed ITDS deployments