IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.1 Agent BuilderIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Basic understanding of Windows data sources, including WMI, Perfmon, Windows logs, Windows services, and Windows processes
- Basic understanding of multiplatform data sources, such as SNMP, JMX, processes, scripts, commands, and log files
- Administrator-level skills in ITM 6.2, including creating queries, situations, Navigators, and workspaces
- Experience installing, configuring, starting, and stopping ITM 6.2 agents and...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This advanced course teaches you how to use the IBM Tivoli Monitoring Agent Builder softwareto create, modify, debug, and package agents for use with IBM Tivoli Monitoring products. You will create agents that monitor many different data sources. You will also learn to add custom TEP application support, such as queries, situations, and workspaces, to a solution install package that can be used to deploy your custom agent in a production environment.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Tivoli Universal Agent V6.2.1
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the ITM 6.2.1 Agent Builder application and the kinds of agents you can create.
- Describe the basic process of creating a custom agent with Agent Builder.
- Create and test agents that monitor Windows data sources, such as Windows services, Windows log files, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), and Windows Performance Monitor (Perfmon).
- Create and test agents that monitor multiplatform data sources, such as processes, commands, Common Information Model (CIM), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Java Management Extensions (JMX), scripts, and log files.
- Create and test agents that include remote monitoring, custom attributes, Navigator groups, user-entered configuration information, and TEP components, such as queries, situations, and workspaces.
- Create and test agents that use subnodes to monitor multiple targets from a single agent.
- Create a solution installation package.
- Troubleshoot an Agent Builder agent during the development process and after installation.