IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2 Historical Reporting and Data CollectionIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 5 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be familiar with:
- Monitoring in the IT environment and how to use IBM Tivoli Monitoring.
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2 for Operators (TV282) and IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2 for Administrators (TV302). These two courses are also offered as a combined class (see course TV362).
For those new to ITM, web-based course IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.1 Introduction (TV816) is recommended.
The ITM for Implementers (TV352) would...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) provides very powerful tools for collecting data, displaying short-term history reports, and uploading data to a relational database for long-term storage, summarization, and report generation.
Through a balance of lectures and hands-on exercises, learn how to install, configure, and use the historical data collection and reporting components, include the Tivoli Data Warehouse. Significant time is devoted to planning and sizing data storage requirements.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.3
- Plan a Tivoli Data Warehouse solution, addressing capacity issues
- Install the historical data collection and reporting components
- Configure historical data collection
- Configure for summarization and pruning
- Report historical data