IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.3 FundamentalsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of an Internet browser
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
IBM Tivoli Monitoring products monitor the performance and availability of operating systems and applications. In this course you learn about the Tivoli Monitoring architecture and how to navigate the Tivoli Enterprise Portal. You also learn how to manage situation events, visualize real-time and historical data, manage user authorities, and publish monitoring workspaces.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions V7.3
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.3
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 Agent Builder
- IBM Tivoli NetView for z/OS V6.1
- Describe the Tivoli Monitoring architecture.
- Use and navigate the Tivoli Enterprise Portal to monitor and manage an enterprise monitoring solution built with Tivoli Monitoring.
- Manage the Tivoli Monitoring infrastructure by starting and stopping components, using the self-monitoring workspaces and topology, and building managed system groups.
- Build situations to monitor the enterprise.
- Access situation events, situation event details, and status changes.
- Manage events effectively using facilities provided with Tivoli Monitoring.
- Build visualizations of enterprise monitoring data and personalize workspace data, and build workspace views.
- Manage historical data collection and use historical data within Tivoli Enterprise Portal and Tivoli Common Reporting.
- Manage user authorizations and user groups.