IBM Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager 6.4 Operations and Configuration (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have the following skills:
- Basic Unix/Linux operating skills for installation and maintenance
- Ability to create users and groups, create and change permissions on directories, use FTP, and experience with command line text editors such as vi.
- Basic understanding of network device configuration process
- TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Basic understanding of database technology
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course provides the skills required to operate, configure, and install the IBM Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager solution for managing, modifying, and ensuring the compliance of network device configurations. Through extensive hands-on exercises you learn to manage network devices and the creation of compliance policies to ensure correct configuration settings. Class work includes the installation and initial configuration of the software so network discovery can run. You also work with the integrations between IBM Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager, IBM Tivoli Network Manager, and IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus to gain experience about how these solutions work together to help manage the network.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Administrator/ Implementer skills for IBM Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager 6.4
Please refer to course overview for description information.