IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1 Advanced Admin, Tuning, TroubleshootingIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 11 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should understand Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1 and have 1-2 months of hands on experience with the product. These skills are covered in course IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1.1 Implementation and Administration (TS614G).
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is administrators with a fundamental knowledge of IBM Tivoli Storage Manager. It uses Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1 Extended Edition at a higher skill level than the Implementation and Administration course IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1.1 Implementation and Administration (TS614G). Administrators learn how to control and tune the Tivoli Storage Manager environment and what steps to take when troubleshooting. The lab exercises explore the DB2 database management methods and options, using the disaster recovery plan file and SQL scripts. The exercises involve multiple servers to simulate an enterprise environment. You participate in group problem determination exercises, perform backup and restore processes, and optimize data management, such as data deduplication. You also tune the backup-archive client and the Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1 server for optimal performance.
IBM Spectrum Protect V7.1.3 announcement highlights have been added to this course including Deduplication technology features, enhancements to Operations Center and new command parameters.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Spectrum Protect V 7.1.X
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Back-up and restore Tivoli Storage Manager databases and storage pools
- Write and use macros and scripts to automate operations
- Optimize IBM Tivoli Storage Manager with performance tuning parameters
- Use client and server trace functions
- Troubleshoot and recover from a database failure
- Recover a storage pool volume
- Configure and use server-to-server virtual volumes
- Configure and use backup sets and online image backup
- Configure and use multiple-session backup and move node data
- Enable and use file grouping and open file support
- Configure single administrative logon
- Enable Disaster Recovery Manager
- Summarize the new features of IBM Spectrum Protect 7.1.3