IBM Unica Campaign Administration 8.5 (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete:
- Introduction to Unica Campaign 8 or equivalent
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course presents a comprehensive view of IBM Unica Campaign's administrative and management tasks, including topics on IBM Unica Campaign architecture, security, configuration, performance, and reports.
This course is one of five classes in the IBM Unica Campaign 8 learning series.To complete your learning, you should also attend the Introduction to IBM Unica Campaign 8, the IBM Unica Campaign 8 Architecture and Installation, the IBM Unica Reports Installation and Administration, and the IBM Unica Campaign Advanced Techniques classes.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Unica Campaign Technical User/Developer Training
- IBM Omni-Channel Campaign Management Administrator Training Path
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Configure components of the IBM Unica Marketing Platform, including dashboards, the Scheduler, and Target Cell Spreadsheets
- Manage security for users and objects
- Use a variety of techniques to monitor and improve the performance of an IBM Unica Campaign installation
- Configure IBM Unica Campaign for data source access, set up audience levels, and create custom attributes
- Define and describe the reporting architecture and supporting data structures, and be able to identify points of customization