IBM Unica Marketing Operations Administration 8.5 (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- Introduction to Unica Marketing Operations or equivalent
You should have:
- Understanding of your organization's use of Unica Marketing Operations
- Knowledge of relational database and ability to write SQL
Familiarity with XML is desirable.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course provides instruction on the most common administrative tasks and functions in Unica Marketing Operations. You will focus on the design, creation, and management of templates for custom planning objects and marketing objects.
This course is one of three classes in the Unica Marketing Operations 8 learning series. To complete your learning you should also attend the Introduction to Unica Marketing Operations 8 and the Unica Marketing Operations 8 Architecture and Installation classes.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Marketing Operations Technical User/ Developer Training
- IBM Omni-Channel Campaign Management Administrator Training Path
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Identify the key stages of the methodology used to build Unica Marketing Operations templates
- Use the Form Editor to build custom forms
- Design metrics
- Create and administer custom marketing objects
- Build workflow templates
- Set up and manage security
- Manage asses libraries, alerts, accounts, searches, and lists
- Deal with reporting