IBM WebSphere Business Compass V7: Administration and Team CollaborationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- fundamental knowledge of WebSphere Business Modeler V7 and business process design and analysis
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This self-paced course introduces students to the administration and collaboration features of IBM WebSphere Business Compass V7, which is part of the IBM Business Process Management (BPM) Suite. WebSphere Business Compass supports collaboration on process design and improvement by enabling various users across an organization to publish business information to the Web, including business processes, process models, organization charts, dashboard designs, and user interface form images.
The course begins with an overview of BPM and WebSphere Business Compass, and then explains how to set up and manage users and groups for access management. You will learn how to use Business Compass to create, manage, and publish business design documents so that you can enable the collaborative definition and transformation of their business. Topics covered include defining and validating process maps, building organization charts, publishing business process models, and performing team collaboration with draft artifacts. You will also learn concepts such as business capabilities, process collaboration, and business vocabularies, and perform process advisor and process walkthroughs that help business users define the process design review. The enhanced new PowerPoint export capability for the BPMN process is also covered in this course.
Hands-on lab exercises include how to create business processes using a business-user-friendly Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) V2.0 subset and BPMN service editor. The exercises also let you explore various kinds of business documents with the Business Design Space, including strategy maps, process maps, and organization charts. Further exercises let you import process maps into WebSphere Business Modeler, and publish process models to the reviewing space offered by WebSphere Business Compass for team collaboration.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths Web site:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Leader Skills for IBM WebSphere Business Compass V7
- Business Analyst skills for IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V7
- Describe the capabilities of WebSphere Business Compass
- Manage users and access controls of WebSphere Business Compass
- Design a process map with the WebSphere Business Compass Business Design Space
- Export a process map to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Validate a process map using the process advisor
- Validate a process map using the process walkthrough
- Present process scenarios using the process walkthrough
- Import data into WebSphere Business Modeler
- Conduct team collaboration using the WebSphere Business Compass Review Space
- Publish from WebSphere Business Modeler
- Set up access rights in the publishing server
- Review draft artifacts
- Explain the use of the review manager
- Review released artifacts