IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V6.2: Process Mapping and Analysis (Self-Paced)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no required prerequisites for this course.
This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to use business process management (BPM) practices while using the powerful features and capabilities of IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V6.2.
WebSphere Business Modeler can be used to create a comprehensive view of the processes that underlie how companies do business. WebSphere Business Modeler, along with business process analysis methods, can support process improvement by giving organizations an understanding of how their processes work.
In this course, students receive intensive training in business process modeling and analysis, while also experiencing the capabilities of WebSphere Business Modeler's modeling and documentation features. Students explore business process management scoping and methodology and learn about how to set project standards. The course also focuses on concepts and procedures involved in modifying and customizing business process models based on modeling modes. Using these concepts, students participate in interactive discussions on solution modeling and build their own models based on a business scenario. Other topics covered in this course include creating process models using the Swimlane editor, project versioning using Rational ClearCase, and collaboration using WebSphere Business Modeler Publishing Server with Business Space powered by WebSphere.
Hands-on lab exercises enable students to document business processes and construct process diagrams. Students also create, analyze, report, and update business process models by using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), importing data from other tools like Microsoft Visio, linking requirements with Rational RequisitePro, and reviewing process models on WebSphere Business Modeler Publishing Server.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths Web site:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst skills for IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V6.2
- Business Analyst skills for IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V62
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Create a business process diagram using the process editor
- Create definitions and structures for modeling elements
- Link requirements with Rational RequisitePro
- Validate a model and perform static analysis
- Identify project management capabilities and methodologies
- Create a process model based on a business scenario
- Perform team collaboration support for version control
- Perform team collaboration using WebSphere Business Modeler Publishing Server
- Import Visio diagrams to WebSphere Business Modeler