IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V6.2 Process Mapping, Simulation and AnalysisIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no required prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V7 Process Mapping, Simulation and Analysis (WB782G).
This five-day instructor-led course teaches you how to use business process management (BPM) practices while using the powerful features and capabilities of IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V6.2.
WebSphere Business Modeler can be used to create a comprehensive view of the processes that underlie how companies do business. WebSphere Business Modeler, along with business process analysis methods, can support process improvement by giving organizations an understanding of how their processes work.
In this course, you receive intensive training in business process modeling and analysis using simulation results, while also experiencing the capabilities of WebSphere Business Modeler's advanced features. you explore business process management scoping and methodology and learn about how to set project standards. The course also focuses on concepts and procedures involved in modifying and customizing business process models based on modeling modes. Using these concepts, you participate in interactive discussions on solution modeling and build their own models based on a business scenario. Other topics covered in this course include creating process models using the Swimlane editor, project versioning using Rational ClearCase, and collaboration using WebSphere Business Modeler Publishing Server with Business Space powered by WebSphere.
Hands-on lab exercises enable you to gather project requirements and compare simulation results. you also create, analyze, report, and update business process models by using Business Process Management Notation (BPMN), importing data from other tools like Microsoft Visio, linking requirements with Rational RequisitePro, and reviewing process models on WebSphere Business Modeler Publishing Server.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths Web site:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst skills for IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V62
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
- Create a business process diagram using the process editor
- Create definitions and structures for modeling elements
- Link requirements with Rational RequisitePro
- Validate a model and perform static analysis
- Identify project management capabilities and methodologies
- Create a process model based on a business scenario
- Perform team collaboration support for version control
- Perform team collaboration using WebSphere Business Modeler Publishing Server
- Import Visio diagrams to WebSphere Business Modeler
- Set up and run a simulation
- Conduct dynamic analysis
- Identify methods for process improvement
- Create custom queries and reports
- Describe the purpose of business measures
- Export projects from WebSphere Business Modeler