IBM WebSphere Cast Iron 6.1 AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Familiarity with database management, Extensible Markup Language (XML), and scripting.
You should also be:
- Familiar with Cast Iron tools and be able to create, configure, deploy, and implement Cast Iron integration projects.
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click WebSphere Cast Iron V7 Administration (WBT) (VW955)
Self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) courses provide the same deep technical content as WebSphere Education classroom courses, but allow you to learn on your own schedule. You can stop and start a self-paced virtual class as needed during the 30-day access period.
There is no live instructor for this course, so it might not be appropriate for students who require the guidance of a live instructor.
Through recorded lectures and Adobe Flash demonstrations, this course teaches you how to configure and administer the IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Appliance.
The WebSphere Cast Iron Appliance is a purpose-built appliance that is designed to simplify cloud and on-premise application integration.
The course introduces you to the Cast Iron Appliance, with emphasis on appliance administration and administrative tools. You learn how to configure and upgrade the appliance, create users, manage projects, back up the repository, and troubleshoot appliance issues. Recorded demonstrations throughout the course reinforce lecture content and enhance student understanding.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Service-Oriented Architect and Application Developer skills roadmap - continued
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Create and manage users
- Configure notifications by email
- Upgrade the Cast Iron Operating System (CIOS)
- Import an orchestration into the integration appliance
- Back up and restore the integration appliance repository
- Schedule downtime
- Use the command-line interface to:
- View and set the time zone
- Display network settings
- Modify log settings