IBM WebSphere Cast Iron V7.0: Database and Salesforce Applications (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should successfully complete course IBM WebSphere Cast Iron V7 Configuration (VW945).
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course shows you how to use WebSphere Cast Iron to integrate data from a database and the Salesforce software-as-a-service application. It focuses on endpoints and activities that are used for these two applications.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Implementer Skills for WebSphere Cast Iron Integration
- Create, configure, and test a database endpoint
- Create and use configuration properties
- Configure the Insert database activity
- Configure the Query activity
- Configure and use the transform activity
- List database activities
- Describe the role of IBM WebSphere Cast Iron control tables
- Create, configure, and test a Salesforce endpoint
- Query and read account information from Salesforce
- Map account information that is read from Salesforce onto a database table
- Write account information into a database