IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition 7.1-7.2 Process ModelingIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 2-day, instructor-led course teaches core process modeling skills, project development methodology, best practice patterns, and implementation practices that improve the speed and quality of process definition efforts.
In this course, you will use IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition to create a Business Process Definition (BPD) from business requirements that are identified during process analysis. The course begins with an overview of BPM and process modeling. You will learn how to make team collaboration more efficient by enabling all team members to use standard process model elements and notation, which makes expressing and interpreting business requirements consistent throughout the BPM life cycle. The course also teaches you how to build an agile and flexible shared process model that can be understood by key business stakeholders, implemented by developers, and adjusted to accommodate process changes. You will learn how to work within the parameters of the BPM life cycle methodology in ways that maximize the functionality of WebSphere Lombardi Edition and project development best practices, such as meeting the target playback goal.
This course utilizes an interactive learning environment, with hands-on demonstrations, class activities to reinforce concepts and check understanding, and lab exercises that enable hands-on experience with BPM tasks and skills. This course is designed to be collaborative, and you can work in teams to perform class activities.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website: http://www.ibm.com/software/websphere/education/paths/
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- BPM Program Manager skills for IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM life cycle methodology
- Identify how to create a process application using IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a Business Process Definition (BPD) in IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Control the process flow using gateways
- Validate that the process model meets playback zero goals and requirements
- Use an intermediate timer event to ensure that process deadlines are met