IBM WebSphere Message Broker V6.1 New FeaturesEsciris GmbH
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Before taking this course, students should have experience using WebSphere Message Broker, or should have completed course IBM WebSphere Message Broker Developer Workshop.
This two-day course introduces the new features and enhancements in WebSphere Message Broker V6.1. It is designed primarily for developers, and assumes prior knowledge of and experience with WebSphere Message Broker V6.0.In this course, students learn about the changes to Message Broker introduced in release 6.1, including:
- Changes to the toolkit
- New message flow nodes and enhancements to existing nodes, including support for other IBM messaging products such as WebSphere Transformation Extender and WebSphere DataPower SOA appliances
- Changes to WebSphere adapters and their use in Message Broker
- Connectivity to enterprise information systems
- Enhanced support for Web services
- New security capabilities
- Message modeling enhancements
The course includes several lab exercises that provide hands-on experience with the new and extended capabilities available in Message Broker V6.1.