IBM WebSphere MQ V7: Designing and Architecting Clustering SolutionsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have practical experience with IBM WebSphere MQ, and should complete any one of the following courses (or have equivalent experience):
- Technical Introduction to WebSphere MQ (WM101) (VM101) or (ZM101)
- IBM WebSphere MQ V7.1 System Administration (WM204) (VM204) (WM205) (VM205) (VM206) or (VM206)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
There is no live instructor for this course, so it might not be appropriate for students who require the guidance of a live instructor. In such cases, students should consider the alternative versions of this course:
- Classroom delivery: IBM WebSphere MQ V7: Designing and Architecting Clustering Solutions (WM251)
- Instructor-led online delivery: IBM WebSphere MQ V7: Designing and Architecting Clustering Solutions (Remote) (VM251)
In this four-day, self-paced course, you learn the intermediate skills that you need to administer an IBM WebSphere MQ clustered environment. The course is essential for anyone who is responsible for the design and administration of WebSphere MQ solutions that include WebSphere MQ clusters.
The course starts with an overview of WebSphere MQ clustering and a lab in which you create and test a simple queue manager cluster. It continues by covering how to design and set up a sophisticated cluster, manage clusters, and perform full repository reassignment. You also learn how to remove queue manager clusters and to use diagnostic tools to determine and resolve problems within a WebSphere MQ cluster.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
- Explain basic WebSphere MQ cluster concepts
- Set up a simple cluster
- Use administrative commands to manage a WebSphere MQ cluster
- Describe problems that might be encountered with WebSphere MQ clusters, and the tools and techniques that are used for isolating these problems
- Explain workload management concepts
- Define marooned messages and describe alternatives for handling them
- Describe security, recovery, and failover issues that must be considered when designing a cluster, performing disaster planning, and testing
- Implement a complex WebSphere MQ cluster that includes more than three queue managers
- List the design considerations for a WebSphere MQ clustering solution, including the use of multiple overlapping clusters and techniques for dividing large organizations of systems
- Define the process of incorporating non-cluster WebSphere MQ queue managers into a cluster, including security issues that must be considered when using a gateway approach
- Describe cluster workload exits