IBM WebSphere Portal 6.1: Application Development 1 and 2 (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This course is designed for experienced Java™ application developers who are new to WebSphere Portal and are developing portlets that take advantage of the advanced portal-oriented features of IBM® WebSphere® Portal 6.1.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the structure of the WebSphere Portal container
- Create and test portlets
- Use the API core objects in a portlet
- Employ tag libraries in JSPs
- Process portlet input
- Customize portlet behavior
- Tie portlets together using event processing
- Tie portlets together using the property broker
- Build JavaServer Faces portlets
- Implement the Credential Vault Service
- Build a portlet service
- Create Resource Serving portlets
- Create portlet filters
- Create and implement AJAX and Web 2.0 portlets
- Implement personalization
- Create a composite application
- Create a portal brand