IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository V8 AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- be able to describe the purpose, architecture, and information model of IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository V8.0.
You can fulfill this prerequisite through experience, or by successfully completing course Fundamentals of IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository V8 (SPVC) (ZS805).
- Administer IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.0 Network Deployment.
- and also be...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This self-paced virtual course is designed to teach you how to install, secure, and maintain IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository. IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository provides a robust, centrally managed system of record for service artifacts within a service-oriented architecture (SOA). Your organization can get more business value from your SOA by using WebSphere Service Registry and Repository to store, access, and manage service metadata so that services can be effectively shared, managed, and governed. In this course, you learn how to install, deploy, and administer WebSphere Service Registry and Repository environments. You also learn how to troubleshoot and configure role-based security on WebSphere Service Registry and Repository. The lab environment for this course uses the Windows platform to run a VMware image on a remote ESX server. You access the remote environment from a browser on your workstation.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer and System administrator skills for IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Deploy Service Registry in a stand-alone or highly available configuration
- Plan a WebSphere Application Server topology for Service Registry
- Set roles and permissions to enforce access
- Save, manage, and load configuration profiles
- Browse service metadata through the web user interface (web UI) and Business Space
- Perform administrative and configuration tasks through scripting