IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.3 Advanced Transformation TechniquesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete course IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.3 Fundamentals (WE310) (VE310) (ZE310), and have the following experience:
- Solid understanding of data formats and processing logic
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Windows
- At least 3 months of mapping and type tree design experience
This 3-day instructor-led course provides a detailed examination of transformation process design and methodology using WebSphere Transformation Extender. This course is designed for existing Transformation Extender users who are actively involved in data transformation projects.
In addition to its data transformation capabilities for complex data, WebSphere Transformation Extender also provides thorough data validation, packaging, and routing. This includes packaging data in ZIP or TAR files, sending data as an attachment to an e-mail, and automatically writing data to an FTP server.
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs, the course teaches you the techniques, tools, and recommended practices they can use to take advantage of WebSphere Transformation Extender's many capabilities while maintaining optimum performance. These include type tree design techniques that can help improve validation and simplify mapping, using advanced functions to solve complex transformation processes, and creating custom reports from audit logs.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Application developer skills for IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Explain and implement type tree design techniques to improve throughput and simplify mapping
- Identify recommended practices for mapping rules
- Use advanced functions in mapping rules to solve complex transformation problems
- Use router maps to select and run a map based on data content and variable processing requirements
- Use Internet and utility adapters to package, retrieve, and route data
- Identify modifications that can be made to type trees and maps to optimize performance
- Create custom reports from the map audit log