Implementing AIX 6 for AIX 5L Administrators (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Learn about the features available in the AIX 6 operating system. This is accomplished by discussing details associated with the AIX version 6.1 operating system.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Discuss and configure the new approaches to virtualization such as workload partitions and live application mobility
- Discuss and configure virtualization enhancements such as dedicated shared processor and multiple shared pools (if supported)
- Identify new security features
- Discuss continuous availability options such as storage keys and concurrent AIX kernel update
- Discuss some of the differences between AIX 5.3 and AIX 6.1
- Use IBM Systems Director for System p administration