Implementing AIX Security FeaturesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have basic AIX administration experience. The AIX prerequisite/05/be met by attending one of the two following classes or having equivalent AIX skills:
- AIX Basics (AN10G)
- Jumpstart for UNIX Professionals (AN14G)
To use PowerSC, a knowledge of VIO LPARs is required. This prerequisite could be met by attending the following class or having equivalent skills.
- Power Systems for AIX - Virtualization I:...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is designed to help you implement a security policy in an AIX environment. AIX 6.1 features are covered.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- AIX Security, Network Administration, and Performance
- Describe security threats to a computer system
- List the AIX commands and components that can meet both the base system and network security threats, including how to configure IPSEC and LDAP
- Configure, distribute, and monitor a security policy and check sox-cobit compliance using AIX Security Expert and LDAP with Active Directory
- Configure the role-based access control (RBAC) feature (AIX 6.1)
- Implement encrypted file systems (AIX 6.1)
- Implement the Trusted Execution feature (AIX 6.1)
- Implement trusted services using the PowerSC IBM product (AIX 6.1 TL6)
- Implement the AIX install time options of Secure by Default and Trusted AIX (AIX 6.1)