Implementing Cisco Identity Service Engine Secure SolutionsFast Lane GmbH
- An 6 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent level of experience with the configuration of Cisco routers and switches.
Cisco CCNP or CCNP Security certification or equivalent level of experience.
Base level of knowledge and understanding of the Cisco NAC Appliance and Cisco Secure ACS server version 5.X..
Introduction to 802.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Channel Partner SEs and FEs that are seeking to meet the education requirements to attain ATP authorization to sell Cisco ISE.
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Security architects, design engineers, and others seeking hands-on experience with Cisco ISE.
- Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent level of experience with the configuration of Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco CCNP or CCNP Security certification or equivalent level of experience
- Base level of knowledge and understanding of the Cisco NAC Appliance and Cisco Secure ACS server version 5.X.
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X)
Implementing Cisco Identity Service Engine Secure Solutions (ISE) is a course designed to provide students with hands-on lab configuration of Cisco's Identity Services Engine running software version 1.0. The ISE platform takes the place of the Cisco ACS and NAC servers typically used in today's identity-based networks. The students will implement 802.1X-based network services using Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches and Cisco wireless products. The course also addresses solution design, sizing, resiliency, and platform troubleshooting. Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the TrustSec 2.0 solution architecture and deployment methodologies using the ISE platform.
- Configure the ISE platform in a network that includes Microsoft Active Directory.
- Configure the Cisco ISE software for wired and wireless 802.1X.
- Deploy firewall-based VPN services using the Cisco ASA and Inline Posture.
- Configure the ISE for classification and policy enforcement.
- Deploy ISE-based profiling, posture, and guest services.
- Troubleshoot user authentication and policy enforcement problems based on configuration error or network issue.
- Create a Low-level design for the ISE platform deployment methodology, scaling requirements, and platform resiliency
- Introducing the Cisco TrustSec 2.0 Solution and ISE Platform Architecture
- Installing the Cisco ISE Software
- Integrating Cisco ISE into Microsoft Active Directory
- Introducing High Availability
- Using Cisco ISE for Policy Enforcement
- Configuring Cisco ISE for MAB
- Configuring Cisco ISE for Wired and Wireless 802.1X Authentication
- Deploying VPN-based Services Using the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance and Inline Posture
- Configuring Web Authentication Using Cisco ISE
- Introducing the Cisco ISE Guest Service
- Introducing the Cisco ISE Profiler Service
- Introducing the Cisco ISE Posture Service
- Designing the Cisco TrustSec 2.0 Solution Architecture for the ISE Appliance
- Lab Excercises
Dauer: 5 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.):
- 2.990,- €
39 CLC exkl. MwSt.