Implementing Cloud Manager with Openstack on Power SystemsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
The following course is recommended prior to this course:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing Architecture (1SM06)
This course describes the concepts and details to install, configure, and implement the IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack as a cloud management solution managing a private cloud based on IBM PowerVC. The virtualized Power Systems-based environment contains AIX and Linux on Power virtual machines.
The course topics include planning for the Cloud Manager with OpenStack installation, customizing the environment, managing the environment, and using the self-service portal to capture and deploy virtual machine images. Hands-on exercises reinforce the lecture and give the students the experience with installing and configuring IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack on a Power Systems-based environment.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Entry Cloud: Power
- Organize the CMwOS Architecture to the service it provides
- Summarize the components of Chef
- Differentiate between a cloud administrator and a user when using the self-service portal
- Detect issues when installing CMwOS and how to resolve them
- Classify those elements in the Project Tab versus the Administration Tab
- Select the appropriate function when using the self-service portal