Implementing Cloud Manager with OpenStack on x86 Architecture ServersIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You are expected to have x86 architecture virtualization and Storage knowledge. These skills can be obtained by attending the following courses or gained from equivalent experience:
- IBM training courses on System x or x86 virtualization and cloud computing
- Storage course: IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center Workshop (SN85G)
Linux operating system work experiences and common command-line execution. These commands are run in a text console and not graphical...
This course provides working knowledge on how to install, configure, and manage the IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack and the Self-Service portal for the cloud user interfaces to OpenStack, VMware vSphere, and various other cloud implementations.
This course uses a combination of instructor lectures and machine exercises to provide the student with practical background knowledge in relating to the topics covered.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Entry Cloud: Cloud on x86 Architecture
- Describe IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack on x86 architecture concepts and basic capabilities
- Define the architecture of the IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack
- List the virtual infrastructures that IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack supports
- Describe the integration of an x86 virtualization-based infrastructure with IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack for x86 architecture solution
- Define key terminology of IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack for x86 architecture and the underlying virtual infrastructure
- Explain how to implement the IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack and the Self-Service portal on an IBM System x or x86 virtualization-based infrastructure
- Install and configure IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack for x86 solution
- Perform selected tasks by utilizing IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack and the Self-Service portal to:
- Perform administrative functions
- Manage virtual machines
- Administer the capabilities and configuration of the IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack for x86 solution
- Work with projects, workloads, billing and accounting, metering, request and approv