Implementing Cloud Manager with OpenStack on x86 Architecture ServersIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You are expected to have x86 architecture virtualization and Storage knowledge. These skills can be obtained by attending the following courses or gained from equivalent experience:
- IBM training courses on System x or x86 virtualization and cloud computing
- Storage course: IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center Workshop (SN85G)
Linux operating system work experiences and common command-line execution. These commands are run in a text console and not graphical...
This course provides working knowledge on how to install, configure, and manage the IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack and the Self-Service portal for the cloud user interfaces to OpenStack, VMware vSphere, and various other cloud implementations.
This course uses a combination of instructor lectures and machine exercises to provide the student with practical background knowledge in relating to the topics covered.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Entry Cloud: Cloud on x86 Architecture
- Describe IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack on x86 architecture concepts and basic capabilities
- Define the architecture of the IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack
- List the virtual infrastructures that IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack supports
- Describe the integration of an x86 virtualization-based infrastructure with IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack for x86 architecture solution
- Define key terminology of IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack for x86 architecture and the underlying virtual infrastructure
- Explain how to implement the IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack and the Self-Service portal on an IBM System x or x86 virtualization-based infrastructure
- Install and configure IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack for x86 solution
- Perform selected tasks by utilizing IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack and the Self-Service portal to:
- Perform administrative functions
- Manage virtual machines
- Administer the capabilities and configuration of the IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack for x86 solution
- Work with projects, workloads, billing and accounting, metering, request and approv