Implementing Enhanced Secure Multi-tenancy SolutionsFast Lane GmbH
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
To benefit fully from this course the 2-day FlexPod for VMware Essentials course or equivalent background and experience is required.
This course is intended for;
- network field engineers
- system engineers
- data center network designers
- pre-sales engineers
- post-sales engineers
- network administration personnel
To benefit fully from this course the 2-day FlexPod for VMware Essentials course or equivalent background and experience is required. You should also have:
- A Solid understanding of networking protocols
- CCNA Certification recommended
- A good understanding of Virtualized environments
- Attendance of the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage class or equivalent knowledge recommended
This highly focused 3-day course provides a detailed understanding of how to integrate NetApp MultiStore, Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCS), Cisco Nexus 1000v switches, and VMware vSphere to create a secure multi-tenant computing environment based on the Enhanced Secure Multi-tenancy guidelines. NetApp MultiStore serves as the storage foundation for multi-tenancy, Cisco UCS serves as the server hardware platform for VMware vSphere, and Cisco Nexus 1000v functions as a virtual intelligent switch. These individual products combine to provide secure isolated multi-tenant computing environments with independent security models, assured quality of service for critical services and applications, highly available redundant architecture, and an administrative support model that defines access levels for tenant administrators.
The Enhanced Secure Multi-Tenancy platform introduces several new components to the virtualization layer including intrusion prevention, firewall and load balancing services in addition to characterization of application workloads within the secure multi-tenant environment.
- Describe Enhanced Secure Multi-Tenancy
- Identify and work within Secure Multi-Tenancy guidelines
- Prescribe the multivendor products and features that enable a multi-tenant architecture
- Configure hardware security features related to secure multi-tenancy
- Identify implementation criteria of secure multi-tenancy on a FlexPod for VMware hardware platform
- Integrate the UCS, NetApp, VMware, and Nexus technologies to create a secure multi-tenant environment in a network and computing environment
- Demonstrate Enhanced Secure multi-Tenancy
Dauer: 3 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.):
- 2.700,- €
NetApp Training Units:
36 NTU .