Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) GovernanceIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Basic project management skills.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
IT governance provides a thorough management process for IT activities. All aspects of IT, starting from strategy to execution, are closely managed and continuously improved. SOA adds new challenges and hence IT governance processes need to be extended.
This course builds a foundation by covering IT governance. Many organizations/05/not have IT governance put in place. This foundation will be especially beneficial to them. The course builds on this foundation by covering SOA governance.
The course offers practical knowledge of how to actually implement IT and SOA governance in an organization. We have designed the course in such a way that the students will be able to get started with instituting a governance practice from scratch.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Understand the need for governance and how many aspects of the business (such as sales and finance) are already strictly governed.
- Learn the IT practices that need to be governed (such as change management and availability).
- Learn the SOA practices that need to be governed (such as interoperability and architecture dispute resolution).
- Measure key metrics and make/12/isions based on them (that will lead to continuous improvement).
- Institute a well documented governance model within the organizations.
- On a day to day basis, enforce compliance with the model, gather key metrics and change IT practices based on the metrics.