IMS Database Repair - Web - ILOIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have some understanding of IMS Database internal structure and available IMS Utilities. This knowledge can be gained through attending the IBM IMS Physical Organization of Database Workshop (CM220 or CMW22) or equivalent work experience.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Learn the details of the internal structure of Information Management System (IMS) Databases. Information on the content of segment prefixes will be covered for IMS Databases types that contain pointers including: Full Function Hierarchical Direct (HD), High Availability Large Database (HALDB), and Fast Path. Identify potential types of Database corruption, and strategies for correcting the corruption.
Reinforce the skills you have learned with machine labs.
This course is taught in a web conference medium with live instructor audio, and internet web conferenced materials. Students have chat type Q and A ability, plus live audio. The course is taught 10-12 Central Time and 1- 3 Central Time for 4 work days. Since the class is taught live using web conferencing methods, you can attend from your home or work.
Students will be contacted the week prior to class start and will receive connection information, hardcopy student materials and any other relevant information.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IMS Database Administration
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the internal structure of IMS full function, High Availability Large Database (HALDB), and DEDB database types, including prefix layout, pointer types, and space management.
- Identifying potential types of database corruption, and diagnosing specific pointer corruption.
- Develop strategies for repairing your database, and verifying the consistency of the database.
- Learn the use of various software tools and utilities that aid in in diagnosing and repairing database corruption.