IMS DBCTL Systems ProgrammingIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete:
- IMS Fundamentals (CM010), or
- IMS Fundamentals - Web (CMW01)
- or have equivalent knowledge
You should have some system programming experience with IMS and CICS systems.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Database Control (DBCTL) is an Information Management System (IMS) facility that provides CICS access to an IMS database subsystem. DBCTL provides access for CICS transactions to IMS managed databases. Get a detailed description of the activities required to install, tailor, maintain, and support an IMS DBCTL system. Additionally, learn about aspects of the IMS architecture that apply to database management and attaching to CICS systems and transactions.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IMS System Programming
- Understand DBCTL in an IMS environment
- Design, install, and customize a DBCTL system according to application requirements
- Perform basic system administration for an IMS system with DBCTL including the operating and optimization of a CICS - IMS Database Controller configuration