IMS Diagnostic ApproachesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This class will teach you to understand the IMS software diagnostic process and to know what documentation is required to solve IMS software problems. IMS address space and Task Control Block (TCB) structures along with associated IMS control block structures will be examined to provide you with a roadmap to manuever through the diagnostic maze. Focus will be given to using Interactive Problem Control System (IPCS) and the IMS Interactive Dump Formatter to become familiar with IMS dumps.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IMS System Programming
- Learn IBM's recommendations for IMS diagnostic setup
- Understand the usage of the IMS Interactive Dump Formatter
- Identify the key z/os IPCS commands that are useful for IMS problem diagnostics
- Describe the methodology for debugging IMS ABENDs
- Describe the methodology for debugging IMS waits/loops