IMS TM Performance and TuningIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have moderate level of knowledge of IMS/TM which can be gained through work experience or through completing the IMS System Programming: Database and Transaction Management - ILO (CMW11)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Learn a methodology to improve the performance of a large-scale z/OS IMS/TM data communication system. This course explains the impact of user-specified options on IMS performance, how to determine performance bottlenecks by interpreting information from certain performance reports, and how to use the information gained to implement a plan to improve the performance of an IMS system.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IMS System Programming
- Create and implement a performance improvement plan based on the methodology presented
- Discuss the performance options available to the IMS user
- Describe the performance impact of the IMS storage pools and datasets and their interrelationships
- Interpret the information contained in performance reports
- Analyze the performance reports to determine performance bottlenecks in the IMS system