Information TechnologyHochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent ( e.g. Diplom-Ingenieur degree from a German Fachhochschule) in electrical or computer engineering. Minimum average grade: good. 2. English Language proficiency documentation. This may be based on having English as a native language, grades from English education, or an English test, i.e. TOEFL; TOEFL computer based (Halmstad University TOEFL code is 7970, Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences TOEFL code is 9998); IELTS; TWE; TOEIC; CAMBRIDGE CPE/CAE. (A language test is not obligatory as an entry requirement.) 3. Self Assessment Entrance Test
Please note that this programme is entirely offered in English (you don't need Swedish, Danish, German or Polish language skills).
Mission of this IT program
Providing the Industrial Perspective on IT
- Distributed real time systems
- Software-Engineering for embedded systems
- Wireless and wired real-time communication systems
- IT security in embedded systems
- Real-time image processing and sensor fusion
- Modern control approaches
- Industrial development processes and strategies
Special features of this IT program
- Study in two or three different European countries.
- Benefit from the expertise and special strengths of each of the involved four universities.
- Hands-on experiences by participating in research projects.
- Benefit from excellent social student support activities.
- Get in contact with involved local enterprises.
- Benefit from industrial scholarships.
- Benefit from a global alumni network.
After the Bachelor degree level in the computer or electrical engineering fields, students can continue with this master‘s program. It will provide the experience of studying and living in at least two different European countries and working in an international environment. The program is held in English.
The students can choose between Halmstad University in Halmstad and Wroclaw University of Technology in Wroclaw for the first semester. The second semester offers the choice between Halmstad University and Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences in Lemgo.The third semester offers the choice between Aalborg University Esbjerg in Esbjerg, Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences, and Wroclaw University of Technology. In the fourth semester students can choose any of the involved four universities. Please note: Students have to choose at least two different universities during the first three semesters.
Semester 1 (Halmstad or Wroclaw)
Compulsory and optional courses
Semester 2 (Halmstad or Lemgo)
Compulsory and optional courses
Semester 3 (Esbjerg, Lemgo or Wroclaw)
Project work and selected courses
Semester 4 (Esbjerg, Halmstad, Lemgo or Wroclaw)
Halmstad: No tuition fees.
Wroclaw: No tuition fees for students from EU. Students outside EU have to pay 2000 EUR per semester.
Lemgo: 500 EUR per semester for each student. Exemptions are possible.
Esbjerg: No tuition fees for EU citizens. Students from partner universities inside and outside EU/EEA will not be charged tuition fees for the third semester spent in Esbjerg. Halmstad, Wroclaw and Lemgo are partner universities. For the fourth semester spent in Esbjerg, NON-EU students will need to spend tuition fees of 50.000 DKK.
Please note: study fees are subject to possible changes.
Application to Halmstad:
- for Swedish students: 15th April each year,
- for Non-Swedish students: 15th January each year.
After this date applications are still accepted but these late applications will be processed after the application received before the deadline.
Application to Esbjerg, Lemgo, Wroclaw:
- for Non-EU students requiring visa: 1st March each year,
- for European students: 15th April.
Later applications will be considered if places are still available.
1st September each year.
Maximale Teilnehmerzahl: 50