Information Technology MScCoventry University
£ 6.930 - (7.985 €)
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
This course provides a wide range of theoretical and practical opportunities for graduates from a variety of disciplines. It is suitable for those who wish to develop professional and technical competence in the field of information technology. It also deals with current issues relating to information security and the management of IT systems in a business organisation.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
By choosing to study at Coventry, you will benefit from:
- the development of a firm understanding of the role of information technology in strategic management;
- the ability to understand the potential and limitations of IT in business;
- a knowledge of IT's affect on resources in any organisation;
- access to forums enabling students to interact with one another and work together as virtual groups.
The modules in the programme include a range of important topics relating to the development and management of information technology systems used in business organisations.
The modules studied are:
- Information Security;
- Enterprise Systems;
- Database Management and Administration;
- Systems Development and Procurement;
- Knowledge Management;
- IS/IT Strategy;
- Project Management;
- Masters Project.
As part of this course you will study Global Professional Development, a beneficial new 10-credit module developed in partnership with the CMI. Explore this module's content and benefits here.