InfoSphere Guardium V9 Technical Training - SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course offers a balanced mix of lectures, hands-on lab work, case studies, and testing. You will learn how to create reports, audits, alerts, metrics, compliance oversight processes, and database access policies and controls. You will also learn about system administration, archiving, purging, and back-ups.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Identify the methods that Guardium uses to capture database traffic
- Navigate the CLI
- Update the network configuration on an appliance
- Understand S-TAP and how to install it
- Create a policy or set of policies to meet your requirements
- Install and manage policies
- Understand the major components of the Configuration Auditing System (CAS)
- Explain how to create custom queries and reports
- Understand how to consolidate and automate audit activities into a compliance workflow