InfoSphere MDM Application Toolkit V11.3IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be familiar with:
- The InfoSphere MDM software suite or attend the Introduction to InfoSphere MDM V11.3 (1Z801G) course available online.
- The Business Process Manager software suite or watch the following videos prior to attending class:
- Getting Started with IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktxvGBywj3I
- Getting Started with IBM Process Designer V8.5.5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE497cRDQrY
The InfoSphere MDM Application Toolkit course introduces students to the Business Process Manager (BPM) and the Process Designer to create processes that will use MDM data and services.
This course has a heavy emphasis on exercises and takes a participant through creating a process to search and update a customer’s address. The search, get and update services are performed against the InfoSphere MDM.
If you are looking to get an introduction to how BPM and MDM can work together using the MDM Application Toolkit, then this course is for you.
- Understand the basic components of the Business Process Manager Designer
- Understand the MDM Application Toolkit components
- Understand the Physical MDM Business Objects and Interaction services
- Understand the Virtual MDM Business Objects and Interaction services
- Create a simple process that uses MDM services
- Design and build a process requiring MDM data
- Handle an Error returned by an MDM Interaction service
- Configure and use an MDM Coach View