InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management and Data Masking on z/OSIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have a working knowledge of:
- DB2 and relational database concepts
- DB2 SQL basics
- TSO/ISPF editing commands and job output retrieval functions
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The IBM Optim Data Privacy Option course is designed to enable you to successfully develop and execute a data privacy strategy to de-identify sensitive data. This course provides a conceptual understanding of the data privacy issue, as well as the Optim Solution's capabilities for de-identifying data and supporting compliance initiatives for critical business applications. This course serves as a foundation for the Optim Solution's features, and functionality.
This course focuses on the technical aspects of the Optim Solution and is intended for technical audiences. You will learn the basics of how the technology works through hands-on exercises illustrating how the technology applies to business scenarios. This course does not include information on how to install and configure the technology.
This course prepares technical users with the Optim knowledge and skills necessary to participate in an Optim privacy implementation project and confidently perform Optim tasks ongoing.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- InfoSphere Optim
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Extract relational subsets of data from a database
- Choose the appropriate privacy functions to mask sensitive data
- Use the Compare function to verify your privacy strategy
- Insert privatized data to a target database
- Use the Optim relational editor to verify the inserted data
- Select the correct relationship traversal options for your data model
- Define Optim Relationships and Primary Keys, if needed
- Export and Import Optim Directory objects
- Identify the factors that affect Optim performance