Installing, Configuring, and Servicing z/VMIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course introduces the system programmer to the tasks required to support a z/VM operating system. It provides an overview of the processes required to install z/VM and perform the required tailoring steps to support Linux guest systems and CMS users. You will leave the course with the knowledge to perform the steps to add Linux guest systems and other virtual machines to the z/VM system, to define and create saved segments, to apply service to the z/VM system, and to define a minimal TCP/IP configuration.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- z/VM and Linux on System z
- Perform normal editing processes in the z/VM environment
- Describe the process of running guests under z/VM
- Define virtual machines to z/VM and reload the directory
- Describe the process of defining real devices to the z/VM system
- Modify the Control Program of z/VM
- Define and save saved segments
- Describe how TCP/IP works in z/VM
- Customize the TCP/IP files on z/VM
- Apply service to the z/VM system