International Fashion Management and Marketing BA (Hons)Coventry University
£ 9.000 - (10.048 €)
- Bachelor's degree
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
This programme runs at Coventry University London Campus in October 2016 and January 2017.
London is not only one of the financial centres of the world it is also one of the most important global fashion capitals of the world.
Studying BA (Hons) International Fashion Management and Marketing at Coventry University London Campus - in the heart of the City of London and neighbouring the uber-fashion district that is Shoreditch and London’s East End - opens up a range of exciting opportunities to understanding the fast-paced, changing nature of fashion marketing and management. Tailored towards developing your skills, this dynamic subject will inspire those with high career aspirations.
The highly practical programme provides the framework to enable successful graduates to prepare for the world of work. It offers students the opportunity to undertake work-related activities such as business simulations and internships.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The BA (Hons) International Fashion Management and Marketing programme has been designed for students with career ambitions and interests in the fashion industry
By studying this programme you will benefit from:
- Study in the heart of the City of London; the location offers a fantastic opportunity to explore the world of fashion, from up-and-coming designers and their pop-up shops, to global trend laboratories and the home of some of the leading names of the high street and luxury fashion brands in the world;
- Learn from a talented and dynamic teaching team with expertise in design, production, retail and digital communications across bespoke, high street and luxury fashion;
- Benefit from regular guest lectures and field trips. Recent guest lectures have included fashion stylist Claudia Behnke. Recent international field trips have included Paris and Copenhagen;
- Exposure to a new fashion studio equipped with Apple Mac computers boasting the latest design software and dedicated work spaces.
• Professional and Academic Skills for the Fashion Industry
• International Fashion Industry and Cultural Studies
• Introduction to Contemporary Fashion Marketing
• Business and Management Essentials for Future Fashion Managers
• The History and the Future of Fashion
• Business Cultures in a Global Fashion Industry
• Digital Communication and Marketing in Fashion
• Personal Branding and Promotion
• Managing the Sustainable Fashion Business
• Innovation and Global Entrepreneurship
• Fashion Brands and the Psychology of Consumer Behaviour
• The London Fashion Project
• Fashion Industry Context and Careers
• International Strategic Brand Marketing
• Directed Fashion Research
• Fashion Management and Operations
• Creative Industries Live Project
• Final Major Project
• Professional Practice PortfolioHOW WILL THIS COURSE BE TAUGHT?
In a typical week students can expect to attend up to 12 hours of Knowledgecasts (lectures) and seminars. In addition, students will also work with their Module Leaders and Personal Supervisor to support and guide their personal and professional development.
Students can benefit from peer interaction and collaboration via Coventry University London Campus’ online learning platform.HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Students will be assessed through the completion of industry relevant coursework as one of our commitments to you for a real business experience.
This will include the creation of digital media from brand strategies, experiential and digital campaigns, blogs, app and website design, as well as client-defined project deliverables and outcomes. Students will also be required to engage with industry professionals through pitch presentations and industry standard management reports.
Coursework will include a mix of individual and group based work, alongside peer assessment."