International Strategic ManagementJohannes Kepler Universität Linz
Preis auf Anfrage
- Linz (Österreich)
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Candidates will be nominated to the program by their companies. * University degree or equivalent management experience * Substantive leadership experience * Command of the English language The development potential of the individual applicants and the composition of the group are decisive factors in being accepted into the program. The final decision on admission rests with the academic director of the program and is made during a personal interview.
The EMBA International Strategic Management enhances the leadership capabilities of executives from multinational B2B companies.
Executives develop multi-cultural capabilities in all general management areas important to successful global business.
The LIMAK ISM program
- enhances participants` cross-cultural leadership skills
- provides working experiences in multi-cultural teams
- offers extensive exchanges with high-class international faculty
- re-inforces the direct transfer of case experiences to company contexts.
This program is designed for managers of globally active companies who are looking for cutting-edge qualification in general management and have a strong interest in further developing their multi-cultural leadership skills as well as their interpersonal and social competences.
Key program objectives for participants and companies:
- Foster the leadership potential of high performing
managers through a cutting edge qualification
- Assure the successful application of the acquired
knowledge and skills in the companies involved
- Support the participating companies in establishing and
promoting a company-wide leadership culture in their multinational organizations
All modules have a global focus
- Cross-cultural Leadership
- International Strategy
- International Business Value Management
- Multi-cultural Organization and Human Resource Management
- International Stakeholder Value Management
- International Innovation Management
- Management Training in Canada
- Management Training in Ukraine/CEE
- Masters Thesis
The master`s thesis provides an opportunity for a comprehensive application of program content to a complex issue confronting the company.
9 modules within 18 months
The program can be completed part-time including the international training modules in Canada and Ukraine/Eastern Europe.
The program is blocked into one-week learning units (Monday to Saturday), taking place about once a month.