Introducing Node.JSAquent Gymnasium
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- Chapter 1: Lesson Intro
A brief introduction to what you'll be learning in the course including how to access and use lesson files.
- Chapter 2: Installing Node.Js
Walk through the basic steps of installing node onto your system.
- Chapter 3: Use Node And Express To Serve A Static Directory
This chapter demonstrates how to use NPM to install the dependencies, and start the server. Additionally, you will learn how to use an HTML file to respond to a HTTP GET request.
- Chapter 4: Using Express Routes For Handling HTTP GET Requests
Learn how to set a GET express route, in order to take your first step for dynamic resource serving.
- Chapter 5: First Look At Express’ View Engine, With EJS
- Chapter 6: Second Look At Express’ View Engine, With Jade
The companion piece to Chapter 5, in this chapter you will learn why Jade is one of the most common renderers and will rewrite the EJS example using Jade syntax.
- Chapter 7: Profile Edit Form With Jade And HTTP Post
In this chapter you will build an "Edit Profile" form. Along the way you will learn how to retrieve field variables and how to integrate Twitter Bootstrap as well as your custom CSS styles into your Node project.
- Chapter 8: Read And Write Data From A JSON File
This chapter demonstrates how you can work with data in Node without the need for a database. Learn how to provide storage for user data in the profile form you created in the previous chapter. Specifically, you will discover how to save and retrieve data in a simple and valid way, using a simple JSON file.
- Chapter 9: Uploading Images And Storing Reference In JSON Data
In this chapter, you will conclude the building of your profile form and learn how to retrieve file variables, and manipulate files on the server (in this case the image that a user would upload to a profile form).