Introducing z/OS UNIX System ServicesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have a basic knowledge of z/OS equivalent to the course An Introduction to the z/OS Environment (ES050).
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course describes how open standards are implemented in a z/OS system by z/OS UNIX. UNIX System Services are introduced, and the role of z/OS as a server in the open systems environment is discussed. This is an introductory level course. It provides an overview of z/OS UNIX System Services (usually abbreviated to z/OS UNIX) as seen by the user. Details of installation and implementation for system programmers are not covered in this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- z/OS UNIX® System Services, Websphere and SAP
- Discuss the role of z/OS in an open systems environment
- Identify the basic terms used in z/OS UNIX
- Define the components of z/OS UNIX
- Explain major functions provided in z/OS UNIX
- Discuss opportunities for applications in a z/OS UNIX environment
- Identify z/OS base elements and optional features that make up z/OS UNIX
- Use the two interactive interfaces available to access the services