Introduction to AribaopenSAP
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The Ariba Network enables companies to locate new suppliers, streamline transaction processes, and realize savings with cloud-based procurement software. Following on from SAP Business Networks in a Nutshell, this course will focus on Ariba. Key leaders from Ariba will outline the Ariba solutions and both the buyer and seller advantages. Starting with the digital economy, you will learn that in order to keep up with the demands and expectations of a global marketplace, companies must connect, interact, and integrate faster and more efficiently than ever before. Students will learn and see demonstrations of the full suite of Ariba solutions, including key Ariba Network solutions and advantages of the Ariba marketplace.
The course will run over a three week period and will focus on planning, buying, and paying. In the first week, you will learn about spend visibility and supplier information management. Following on from this, you will learn about buying, including sourcing, contracts, and procure-to-pay. Finally, you will learn about payments through the Ariba Network, Ariba Payment Innovation, and advantages for the seller.
- Starting from: November 10, 2015, 09:00 UTC (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 3 Weeks (2 â€“ 3 hours per week)
- Final exam: December 1, 2015 â€“ December 9, 2015.
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: The Digital Economy and Ariba Spend Visibility, Ariba Supplier Information Management
- Week 2: Ariba Sourcing Professional, Ariba Contract Management, and Ariba Procure-to-Pay
- Week 3: Ariba Network, Payment Innovations, and Seller Advantages
- Week 4: Final Exam
- Lines of Business
- IT - Cloud
- All Professionals and experts working with SAP and Ariba
Whilst not mandatory, we nevertheless recommend that you enroll on the SAP Business Networks in a Nutshell course, where you can learn more about the general topic of business networks and SAPâ€™s solutions.