Introduction to Sexual Health and ContraceptionCity University London
Preis auf Anfrage
- Short course
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This study day will give delegates a comprehensive introduction to the various methods of contraception and a basic understanding of the signs, symptoms and treatment of the most common sexually transmitted infections. On the day the following will be presented in relation to risks, benefits and choice related to the UKMEC guidance:-
- Combined oral contraception
- Progesterone oral contraception
- Long acting contraception (implants, injectable and intra uterine methods)
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- The most common sexually transmitted infections i.e Chlamydia, Bacterial vaginitis, gonorrhoea.
Teaching and Assessment
There is no formal assessment for the delegates on this day. You will receive a certificate of attendance from the prestigious City University London. The day will be evaluated and your comments received with thanks.