Introduction to Struts 2 Using RAD 7.5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- A good understanding of HTML.
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming using Java.
- Experience with JSPs and Servlets, with some understanding of JavaBeans.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This course introduces the students to Apache Struts 2. During the course, students will learn to design and develop Struts based applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD) 7.5. Many real life, hands-on exercises are used to teach various concepts of Struts.
This course is delivered using the published book "Struts 2 in Action". Each student will receive a copy of this book along with labs developed by Web Age Solutions.
- Explain Struts 2 Architecture and Overview
- Configure Struts Projects
- Code basic Struts 2 applications
- Code Struts 2 Actions
- Transfer data in Struts 2 using OGNL
- Use Struts Tag Libraries
- Apply JSP Expression Language and JSTL Tag Libraries
- Effective use the Validator Framework
- Migrate code from Struts 1.x
- Effectively use Tiles