jQuery TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (81 €)
- Online Campus
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 4.5 Hours (62 lessons)
• Instructor: Craig Buckler
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Starting by first introducing you to jQuery, the teaching style Craig uses to convey this sometimes complex topic makes it easy to learn. The examples he uses are easy to understand, and the lessons build on one another throughout the training course. You will begin by learning the essentials of working with CSS selections, and quickly move on to creating animations - slides, easing, fading, and more. The training escalates with DOM manipulation, event handling, and AJAX interactions. You will even learn how to create your own jQuery plugins. The training course concludes with you working alongside Craig to create real-world usable tab controls, and a browser game written with jQuery!
Anyone, regardless of your level of experience, can follow this easy-to-learn training tutorial, and quickly pick up the essentials you need to add jQuery to your web development portfolio. By the conclusion of this video training, you will be fully capable of creating rich-web interactions on your personal, or clients websites. Extensive working files are included so you can follow along with the author.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.Free Videos From This Course What You Will Learn Traversing Filtering Get/Set Form Values Get/Set Positions Event Object Deregistering Events Target Practice Game Getting Started What You Will Learn Need To Know What Is jQuery Web Browsers Web Tools Introduction To jQuery jQuery Basics Include jQuery First jQuery Program jQuery Chaining When Not To Use Selectors CSS Selectors Introduction Select By name,id, and class Attribute Selectors Advanced Selectors Efficient Selectors Traversing Filtering Your Own Selectors Selector Answers Animation Browser Animation Hiding/Showing Fade In And Out Sliding Up And Down Custom Animations Easing Functions Queues Scheduling/Canceling Disabling Animations Manipulating The Page DOM Introduction Get/Set Attributes Get/Set Classes Get/Set Form Values Get/Set Text Get/Set HTML Data Get/Set Positions Insert/Replace HTML Wrapping HTML Copying HTML Deleting HTML Modify Your Page Page Modification Answers Event Handling Events Introduction Load Events Basic Events Event Object Delegation Live Events Triggering Events Deregistering Events Your Own Events Event Answers jQuery Utility Functions Browser Feature Detection Array Functions AJAX AJAX Introduction Web Services And Data Formats AJAX HTML Example AJAX JSON Example AJAX Errors jQuery Plugins Plugin Introduction Your First Plugin Real World jQuery Examples HTML Tab Control Target Practice Game Further Resources jQuery Links jQuery Plugin Links About The jQuery Tutor About jQuery Tutor jQuery video tutorials End