Language, Learning and DevelopmentCity University London
Preis auf Anfrage
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Learning and Development
Skills and Training
This module is aimed at speech and language therapy practitioners, teachers and other professionals working with children with special educational needs, to develop their understanding of the link between theory and practice in the area of language, learning and development.
It synthesises a range of current debates in linguistics and psychology and explores the interactions between language and cognitive development, the underlying skills of language literacy and numeracy and provides a critical discussion of the methodological approaches used in this domain.Course Information Start Date Cost Course Code Apply For additional dates please register your interest Home/EU - £1000 HCM019 Register Interest Wednesday 18 January 2017 Home/EU - £1000 HCM019 Apply Now Eligibility
Overseas students can only apply as part of a programme, not as a stand-alone module
- A first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate subject, or the Licentiate Diploma of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
- A current professional registration with a relevant professional/statutory body or equivalent
- At least two years' relevant clinical experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist or a teacher of people with speech, language and communication needs and/or learning disabilities (where relevant)
- A satisfactory academic reference and/or a satisfactory clinical reference.
For those students whose first language is not English one of the following qualifications is also required:
- IELTS: 6.5