Leadership in Digital TransformationopenSAP
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Digital transformation is first and foremost not about new technologies. It is about changing the way a company creates value, interacts with its customers and business partners, and competes in established and emerging markets. It is an organizational change process that reaches every corner of the company.
Digital transformation projects are characterized by high social complexity, structural rigidity, and procedural ambiguity. Initiating, executing, and governing the digital transformation of their companies is a major challenge for todayâ€™s leaders.
In this course, youâ€™ll learn about the characteristics of digital transformation, how it evolved, and how the organizational and technological changes associated with digital transformation change the role, the skills, and the concept of leadership.
The course consists of 10 video lectures. The first five, for week 1, will be available on October 6. The remainder, for week 2, will be available on October 13.
The course also offers self-test and weekly assignments, offering you the chance to monitor your progress and earn a record of achievement.
During the course, you can exchange views or ask questions on the discussion forums.
You can find out more information about all these aspects on the course elements page of the course once it starts.
- Starting from: October 6, 2015, 9:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 2 weeks (4 - 6 hours per week), however, the course is open for 4 weeks
- Course language: English
- Weekly assignments, both to be completed by November 4, 2015, 9:00 UTC
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Week 1: Understanding Digital Transformation
Week 2: How Leadership Has to Evolve
This course is hosted by openSAP. The content is created and provided to you by Technische UniversitÃ¤t MÃ¼nchen. *
Academic and business professionals with an interest in leadership and digital transformation
There are no formal requirements for this course.
* SAP accepts no responsibility for the content delivered in this course.
- Week 1: Understanding Digital Transformation
- Week 2: How Leadership Has to Evolve
- I Like, I Wish: We Love Your Feedback â€¦ And Want More