- Vocational qualification Level 7
- Online Campus
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Strategic HR Management
Strategic Business Management
Strategic reengineering of processes
The CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership (QCF) provides candidates with both the competence and knowledge in Senior Management and Leadership. This course looks at Management and Leadership, from Directorship and Senior Manager level.
- Study Support www.managers.org.uk/study
- Management Direct www.managers.org.uk/mgtdirect
- For in depth research try our e-journals service www.managers.org.uk/ejournals
- CMI Library www.managers.org.uk/library
- E-books www.managers.org.uk/ebooks
- Management Community www.managers.org.uk/community
Qualification Structure & Modules:
- Module 7001V1: Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Module 7002V1: Developing Performance Management Strategies
- Module 7003V1: Financial Management
- Module 7004V1: Strategic Information Management
- Module 7005V1: Conducting a Strategic Management Project
- Module 7006V1: Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance
- Module 7011V1: Strategic Planning
- Module 7014V1: Strategic Leadership Practice
- Module 7022V1: Developing Risk Management Strategies
All learners looking to complete the CMI Level 7 NVQ Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership must meet all entry requirements stated below:
- You must have either a Bachelors Degree (BA/BSc) or have the Level 5 NVQ/Diploma in Management and Leadership
- You must be working as a Senior Manager to complete this course (evidence will be requested)
Please see Terms and Conditions
You will be required to complete a Contract of Learning and Development for your training. If your employer is paying, they will be invoiced 14 days after you have submitted your application and following your induction to this course. Induction can be through a meeting at your workplace, or through Skype – this is at learner choice and discretion. Once the invoice has been issued, payment is within 14 days, unless previous agreements have been made prior to the receipt of your Contract of Learning and Development. If you are completing this training personally, you can opt for the 0% interest payment option, this is 25% deposit and then 12 equal monthly payments.
If you return your Contract of Learning and Development through email, this is deemed as a formal application and you signing for the course. Upon receipt, you will receive a WLULRN confirming your formal place on the course.
Course Contact Details:
- Graham Achilli-O’Brien (Owner/Advanced Teaching and Learning Practitioner – Education and Management)
- E: email@example.com
- M: 07760 166434