On the line - the art of English telephone conversation (A2/B1) - One Day Crash CourseDIHK Service GmbH
Beschreibung des Seminars
- Basics of effective Telephone conversation
In this first part we look at the art of conversing on the telephone in the English language. We will examine
- the kind of words and phrases we might use
- examine how to control nervousness
- explore some cultural background
- Why small talk isn't small!
- On the line strategies for different types of calls
- Get it right from the start. How to set the tone
- Verbal interaction. It always takes two to tango
- How to decode - understand signals
- Dealing with success or disappointment
- Round up and discussion
Throughout the trainee will have opportunities to practice in a non-threatening interactive environment. The aims are for you to gain greater confidence, to help you understand important cultural differences and to help you expand your vocabulary so you can speak more creatively.
Direkt zum Seminaranbieter